Intel公司的媒体电话参考设计采用 Atom Z530处理器和US15W集中器控制器,是即插即用的完整系统,包括Intel® Atom处理器Z630基板,系统控制器Hub US15W,带电阻触摸屏LCD,闪存预装软件以及和IP-PBX电话连接的扩展板.本文介绍Intel Atom Z5xx主要特性,参考设计方框图,主要特性,以及完整的电路图.
The Intel® Atom™ processor Z5xx series is built on a new 45-nanometer Hi-k low power micro-architecture and 45 nm process technology—the first generation of low-power IA-32 micro-architecture specially designed for the new class of Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs). The Intel Atom processor Z5xx series supports the Intel® System Controller Hub (Intel® SCH), a single-chip component designed for low-power operation.
Intel Atom Z5xx主要特性:
The following list provides some of the key features on this processor:
• New single-core processor for mobile devices offering enhanced performance
• On die, primary 32-kB instructions cache and 24-kB write-back data cache
• 100-MHz and 133-MHz Source-Synchronous front side bus (FSB)
100 MHz: Intel Atom processor Z515, Z510, and Z500
133 MHz: Intel Atom processor Z560, Z550, Z540, Z530, and Z520.
• Supports Hyper-Threading Technology 2-threads
• On die 512-kB, 8-way L2 cache
• Support for IA 32-bit architecture
• Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 and 3 (Intel® SSE2 and Intel® SSE3) and Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3) support
• Supports new CMOS FSB signaling for reduced power
• Micro-FCBGA8 packaging technologies
• Thermal management support using TM1 and TM2
• On die Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS) for thermal management support using Thermal Monitor (TM1 and TM2)
• FSB Lane Reversal for flexible routing
• Supports C0/C1(e)/C2(e)/C4(e) power states
• Intel Deep Power Down Technology (C6)
• L2 Dynamic Cache Sizing
• Advanced power management features including Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
• Intel® Burst Performance Technology (Intel® BPT) (Intel Atom processor Z515 only)
Media Phone Reference Design Based on the Intel® Atom™ Processor
A complete out-of-the-box plug and play design system, with quick start and detailed user guide, to help minimize time-to-market. The kit includes an Intel® Atom™ Processor Z530 based board, Intel® System Controller Hub US15W, LCD with resistive touch screen, software preloaded on compact flash, and an assigned extension for each phone with an established IP-PBX connection.
1) Enables use of PC-developed Internet applications, performs hardware-based video decode
2) Simplifies operation and user selection of IP services and voice functions
3) Software-based hands-free calling, multiple voice/speech codecs, G.711, G.729, G.722
4) Missed call/voicemail notification, tone- dual-tone multi frequency generation/detection, and more