|Silabs EFM32GG230 32位MCU入门开发方案|
|作者：Silabs 文章来源：Silabs 点击数： 更新时间：2014-8-24|
The EFM32 MCUs are the world’s most energy friendly microcontrollers. With a unique combination of the powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3, innovative low energy techniques, short wake-up time from energy saving modes, and a wide selection of peripherals, the EFM32GG microcontroller is well suited for any battery operated application as well as other systems requiring high performance and low-energy consumption. This section gives a short introduction to each of the modules in general terms and also shows a summary of the configuration for the EFM32GG230 devices.
• ARM Cortex－M3 CPU platform
• High Performance 32-bit processor @ up to 48 MHz
• Memory Protection Unit
• Flexible Energy Management System
• 20 nA @ 3 V Shutoff Mode
• 0.4 μA @ 3 V Shutoff Mode with RTC
• 0.8 μA @ 3 V Stop Mode, including Power-on Reset, Brown-out Detector, RAM and CPU retention
• 1.1 μA @ 3 V Deep Sleep Mode, including RTC with 32.768 kHz oscillator, Power-on Reset, Brown-out Detector, RAM and CPU retention
• 80 μA/MHz @ 3 V Sleep Mode
• 219 μA/MHz @ 3 V Run Mode, with code executed from flash
• 1024/512 KB Flash
• Read-while-write support
• 128 KB RAM
• 56 General Purpose I/O pins
• Configurable push-pull, open-drain, pull-up/down, input filter, drive strength
• Configurable peripheral I/O locations
• 16 asynchronous external interrupts
• Output state retention and wake-up from Shutoff Mode
• 12 Channel DMA Controller
• 12 Channel Peripheral Reflex System (PRS) for autonomous inter-peripheral signaling
• Hardware AES with 128/256-bit keys in 54/75 cycles
• 4× 16-bit Timer/Counter
• 4×3 Compare/Capture/PWM channels
• Dead-Time Insertion on TIMER0
• 16-bit Low Energy Timer
• 1× 24-bit Real-Time Counter and 1× 32-bit Real-Time Counter
• 3× 16/8-bit Pulse Counter with asynchronous operation
• Watchdog Timer with dedicated RC oscillator @ 50 nA
• Backup Power Domain
• RTC and retention registers in a separate power domain, available in all energy modes
• Operation from backup battery when main power drains out
• Communication interfaces
• 3× Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
• UART/SPI/SmartCard (ISO 7816)/IrDA/I2S
• 2× Low Energy UART
• Autonomous operation with DMA in Deep Sleep Mode
• 2× I2C Interface with SMBus support
• Address recognition in Stop Mode
• Ultra low power precision analog peripherals
• 12-bit 1 Msamples/s Analog to Digital Converter
• 8 single ended channels/4 differential channels
• On-chip temperature sensor
• 12-bit 500 ksamples/s Digital to Analog Converter
• 2× Analog Comparator
• Capacitive sensing with up to 16 inputs
• 3× Operational Amplifier
• 6.1 MHz GBW, Rail-to-rail, Programmable Gain
• Supply Voltage Comparator
• Low Energy Sensor Interface (LESENSE)
• Autonomous sensor monitoring in Deep Sleep Mode
• Wide range of sensors supported, including LC sensors and capacitive buttons
• Ultra efficient Power-on Reset and Brown-Out Detector
• Debug Interface
• 2-pin Serial Wire Debug interface
• 1-pin Serial Wire Viewer
• Embedded Trace Module v3.5 (ETM)
• Pre-Programmed UART Bootloader
• Temperature range -40 to 85 ºC
• Single power supply 1.98 to 3.8 V
• QFN64 package
• Energy, gas, water and smart metering
• Health and fitness applications
• Smart accessories
• Alarm and security systems
• Industrial and home automation
EFM32™ Giant Gecko Starter Kit EFM32GG-STK3700
Silicon Labs’ EFM32GG-STK3700 is an excellent starting point to get familiar with the EFM32™ Giant Gecko 32-bit microcontrollers. The starter kit contains sensors and peripherals demonstrating some of the MCU’s many capabilities and can serve as a starting point for application development. The Giant Gecko features an on-board SEGGER J-Link debugger and an Advanced Energy Monitoring system, allowing you to program, debug and perform real-time current profiling of your application without using external tools.
• EFM32GG990F1024 MCU with 1 MB Flash and 128 KB RAM.
• Advanced Energy Monitoring system for precise current tracking.
• Integrated Segger J-Link USB debugger/emulator with debug out functionality.
• 160 segment Energy Micro LCD.
• 20 pin expansion header.
• Breakout pads for easy access to I/O pins.
• Power sources include USB and CR2032 battery.
• 2 user buttons, 2 user LEDs and a touch slider.
• Ambient Light Sensor and Inductive-capacitive metal sensor.
• EFM32 OPAMP footprint.
• 32 MB NAND Flash.
• USB Micro-AB (OTG) connector.
• 0.03F Super Capacitor for backup power domain.
• Crystals for LFXO and HFXO: 32.768kHz and 48.000MHz.
|关于我们 | 联系方式 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 商标注册证|